Walk Up Home Designs & Floor Plans
The Spruce, Cedar and Oak Walk Up Home options at Timberline boast style and functionality at a price that your budget will love.
Your home comes standard with a blank palette throughout the basement level so you can build your home to suit your own personal needs and wants. Does your lifestyle demand a bit of extra space? Our upgrade options provide you the opportunity to complete your basement and increase your living space to 2088 sq ft.
The grade level entry opens into a large foyer with bench seating, ample storage and a lower level bedroom or office. Walk up to your open concept main floor where you’ll find a designer kitchen with spacious dining and great room to complete the space. The large island kitchen is well equipped for entertaining and features quartz surfacing, modern flat panel soft close cabinetry & stainless steel appliances. Enjoy the convenience of a main floor laundry room with stacked washer and dryer, ample storage and folding ledge. The main level also features another bedroom, full bath and two covered decks to fully enjoy the Lakestone scenery.
The master bedroom is an oasis with a private door to its own covered deck; a great place to have your quiet morning coffee. Here you’ll find a walk-in closet with solid board organization and 4 piece ensuite with dual sinks, quartz countertops and a large walk-in shower that complete this fabulous room.
- Hardwood flooring throughout main floor
- Tiled mudroom and bathrooms
- Premium carpet throughout bedrooms
- Contemporary styled baseboards and window/door casings
- Built in closet organizers
- Unfinished basement
Kitchen Design & Open Concept Living
- Modern flat panel cabinetry
- Soft close cabinet and drawer hardware
- Quartz surfacing
- Stainless steel appliances: fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave and hood fan
- Stainless steel sink and pull out faucet
- Open concept floor plan
- Cable and electrical connection for wall mount TV
- Gas fireplace and unique fireplace design
Bathrooms & Laundry Room
- Large master ensuite with double sinks, quartz countertops and large walk in shower
- Sizable master bedroom walk in closet with solid board organization
- Bench seating at entry
- Stacked laundry with ample storage
- Laminate countertops with porcelain sinks (upgrade options available)
The builder reserves the right to make changes to specs, floor plans, renderings, colours and measurements without notice. E&OE.
Create Your Lifestyle
When you purchase at Timberline, you are not only investing in a great home, you are investing in your future and creating a lifestyle. Life at Lakestone includes access to 2 amazing amenity centres with pools, hot tubs, fitness centres and over 25 kms of hiking and nature trails to enjoy. Living in the centre of it all, you are next door to 3 remarkable lakes and countless wineries, all within a 10 minute drive to Kelowna International Airport.