Walk Out Home Designs & Floor Plans
The Pine, Maple and Cottonwood Walk Out Home options at Timberline are the ideal mix of functionality and flexibility.
Your home comes standard with a blank palette throughout the basement level so you can build your home to suit your own individual needs and wants. Whether you’re a growing family or the children have already grown, the option to finish the basement will instantly give you over 2600 sq ft of finished living space including two additional bedrooms, another full bath and a flex room to ensure all family members can have their own space.
Do you enjoy entertaining guests or keeping up your fitness level? We have options that can please everyone. Add a wet bar to your flex room or a home gym to your basement; with unlimited possibilities, your home will be custom suited to fit your lifestyle. The main floor offers an open concept floor plan with easy access to the covered deck where you can enjoy the beautiful forest views. The large island kitchen is well equipped for entertaining and features quartz surfacing, modern flat panel soft close cabinetry & stainless steel appliances.
The great room creates impeccable ambiance with the cozy gas fireplace and extended hearth to feature any décor or personal items. The master retreat boasts a spacious walk-in closet with solid board organization and an incredible 4-piece ensuite with dual sinks, quartz countertops and a large walk-in shower. Enjoy the convenience of a main floor laundry room equipped with stacked washer and dryer and ample storage
- Hardwood flooring throughout main floor
- Tiled mudroom and bathrooms
- Premium carpet throughout bedrooms
- Contemporary styled baseboards and window/door casings
- Built in closet organizers
- Unfinished basement
Kitchen Design & Open Concept Living
- Modern flat panel cabinetry
- Soft close cabinet and drawer hardware
- Quartz surfacing
- Stainless steel appliances: fridge, stove, dishwasher, microwave and hood fan
- Stainless steel sink and pull out faucet
- Open concept floor plan
- Cable and electrical connection for wall mount TV
- Gas fireplace and unique fireplace design
Bathrooms & Laundry Room
- Large master ensuite with double sinks, quartz countertops and large walk in shower
- Sizable master bedroom walk in closet with solid board organization
- Bench seating at entry
- Stacked laundry with ample storage
- Laminate countertops with porcelain sinks (upgrade options available)
The builder reserves the right to make changes to specs, floor plans, renderings, colours and measurements without notice. E&OE.
Create Your Lifestyle
When you purchase at Timberline, you are not only investing in a great home, you are investing in your future and creating a lifestyle. Life at Lakestone includes access to 2 amazing amenity centres with pools, hot tubs, fitness centres and over 25 kms of hiking and nature trails to enjoy. Living in the centre of it all, you are next door to 3 remarkable lakes and countless wineries, all within a 10 minute drive to Kelowna International Airport.